Back To All Jobs
Head of Market Structure
San Francisco, CA
- Uses qualitative and quantitative methods to study, recommend, and implement market structure improvements.
- Partners with Product to develop marketplace improvements such as new order types, liquidity incentive programs, and market safeguards.
- Creates original research on cryptocurrency market structure topics such as liquidity, volatility, and marketplace participant behavior.
- Works closely with Institutional Coverage to understand client needs and ensure research materials are aligned with client needs and expectations.
- Develops market health metrics for Market Operations to implement and manage.
- Engages with market participants to understand and evolving the cryptocurrency marketplace, including market microstructure models, market data feeds, and fee schedules.
- Works with the Legal team to educate regulators on the crypto marketplace, establishing Coinbase as a thought leader in the space.
- 10+ years developing and managing market structure
- Experience working across one or more asset classes such as equities, FX, commodities, and equity derivatives.
- Strong data analysis, strategic analysis, and communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for the cryptocurrency market
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to build a business from the ground up
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field